Bismarck to Mandan Route M-1
|Kirkwood Mall||Memorial Hwy & West St||Midway Lanes||3 St SE & 6 Ave SE||14 St SE & 12 Ave SE||6 Ave NW & 1 St NW||3 Ave NW & Division||14 St NE & Collins||Mandan Middle School||Seven Seas||Liberty Heights||Unistop Mandan||Q & R Mandan|
|Asterisked times DO NOT Run on Saturdays|
Reading the Timetables:
- Major destinations are printed on the top of the schedule and right underneath is a number in a yellow circle. These numbers and circles are referred to as timing points.
- These timing points match up with the timing points on the map.
- On the time table, there are times listed under the timing points. These are the estimated times that the bus will be at that timing point (buses do not stop at timing points; you need to wave for the bus to stop).
- If you are at a location between timing points, be at the stop at the same time as the earliest timing point of the two.
- Allow yourself an extra five minutes because of clock differences. The CAT runs on satellite (cell phone) time.